Comments Rating ( reviews)
This is a plugin for Question2Answer that adds an option to each user profile to disable all email notifications for new forum posts.
- Install Question2Answer if you haven’t already.
- Get the source code for this plugin directly from github.
- Extract the files.
- Optional: Add your language by copying file q2apro-email-strangulator-lang.php to a new file with your language shortcode, e.g. q2apro-email-strangulator-lang-fr.php
- Upload the files to a subfolder called q2apro-email-strangulator inside the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins. Check if the plugin “Q2APRO Email Strangulator” is listed.
- Navigate to yourq2asite.com/account and see if the “mute email” option is there.
- Each user will find the option “Mute all emails” in his profile.
- The admin can mute emails for other users by going to admin/plugins (see plugin options).